Friday, 15 July 2011

Thank You, Fellow Atheists!

I've only just noticed that I've been added to the Out Campaign's blogroll list during my absence. The scarlet A logo at the side of my page is linked to the site, which aims to deconstruct stereotypes about atheism and to encourage others who may feel isolated in other countries that they are not alone in unbelief. As Richard Dawkins puts it "Atheists are just people with a different interpretation of cosmic origins", we're not that scary. He was even charitable enough to re-tweet my blog alongside other recent additions to the blogroll which I'm very grateful for.

So, a warm welcome to anyone who is visiting from the Out Campaign's blogroll page - thank you very much for taking the time to read the blog, it is greatly appreciated. I always grin a bit when I see a spike in pageviews, I hope I can teach at least a few people an interesting bit of science or two. Please let me know if there's anything you want me to cover at all, you can contact me here with any suggestions. I intend to write more about atheism and my views on The God Delusion as I continue reading it.

Onwards and upwards! But I think I'll go to bed first before I start any of that...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Might be of interest (from the official Committee for Skeptical Inquiry Website): http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/codes_of_conduct_a_brief_history_of_civility_inclusivity_sexism_and_skeptic/

    ReplyDelete